New Full Membership Application
To apply for a Full Membership with the Calgary First Spiritualist Church (CFSC), please complete the form below. Applicants for Full Membership are required to have:
- be 18 years or older
- be active participants in the Church for one full year prior to membership acceptance. Active participants are those who volunteer their time and support to the Church.
- have attended the Orientation to Spiritualism classes for new members.
- be sponsored by two Full Members of the Church who are in good standing.
- be approved by the Board.
- accept, subscribe to and have a good understanding of the Seven Principles and the Constitution, and agree to support to the Church.
- pay the annual membership dues.
Full members have the rights of voting on church matters and participate as a member of the Board of Directors.
In addition to belonging to our dynamic and supportive community of spiritually-minded people, there are some real benefits to becoming a member. These include:
- Reduced costs for some events and courses
- Access to the Church libraries
- Eligibility to become a Church Medium and Minister upon meeting the required standards
- Serve as a Church Spiritual Healer
- Serve on the Church Board or Committees, and run events and courses
Membership considerations take place the third Wednesday of each month at the Board of Directors Meeting. All applications for New Memberships are presented to the Board for approval. Nominations from two current Church Members are required for sponsorship.
Membership Payment Form